Only you can decide whether you want to give A.A. a try. Admitting you might need help, or admitting that you’re an alcoholic, takes courage. There are a several pamphlets and resources that will tell you more about this fellowship and help you decide whether A.A. could be right for you.
Alcoholics Anonymous World Services Publications
- Is A.A. For You?
- A.A. At a Glance
- A Brief Guide to A.A.
- A Newcomer Asks
- Do You Think You’re Different?
- Frequently Asked Questions
- Information on Alcoholics Anonymous
- This Is A.A.
- Problems Other than Alcohol
- Questions & Answers on Sponsorship
- Understanding Anonymity
- Coming out of a facility? Bridging the Gap
- The God Word: Agnostic and Atheist Members in A.A.
- Women in A.A.
- Young People and A.A.
- LGBTQ Alcoholics in A.A.
- A.A. for Alcoholics with Mental Health Issues